This Blog Just For Homework :)

Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Unforgettable Moment. Check it!


Every people in the world have experienced a bad or a good moment. Sometimes they are at the top and sometimes they are at the bottom. Sometimes, they had very good things in their life, but they also can experience worst things. Our destiny has arranged by our God. And there was a bad tragedy that I had. Before it happens, everything works well as usual.
It was a wonderful holiday after I got some examination and I had received my report. It was a best weather to go to some places. My family and I had planned to go Yogyakarta. It was my grandma’s village or a place where my grandma was born. We went to Yogyakarta by car. It takes 10 hour to arrive at the purpose place. So that we came in the morning, we must start the trip at the night. So, we planned to start the trip at 7 p.m.
Our plan must delay about 1 hour. We had wait for a long enough time. Why? Because of my aunt hasn’t coming. She said that she forgot something at her home, so, she must turned to her home and took the left things. After that, we put a lot of things such as some suitcase, some food, etc. into the car.  After all things had placed in the car, so we went inside the car and “let’s start the trip!” I said.
            This trip had a difference. My brother finally can join the trip, because he always has no time to go to Yogyakarta. I sat at the back seat of the car with my aunt (Retno) and my uncle (Anto). I felt so happy. On the ways, we shared jokes, we laughed together, we sang a song together and many good and happy things. Because we had got some activities, we weren’t aware that we fall asleep.
            “hey!” “ouch…” “oh my God” “help!” that words wake me up. I felt some hurt feelings at my neck. Oh no! When I opened my eyes, I felt a difference with the car. Suddenly, I realized that our car got crashed. Our car is turned 900. It seems like our car at sleep position. “Everybody in the car gets calm!” my uncle said. I’m felt so afraid. Quickly, I opened the door, and got out from the car. I’m still afraid and shocked. Fortunately, there were no victims in this accident. There was only a few of little wound.
            The accident happens around 2 a.m. There were two track/ways. My uncle who drove the car wasn't knew what was the right ways to go. My uncle was confused. He wants to asked, but every people at the car were asleep. Behind our car, there was a bus. The bus was also confused to see our car, so, it was push our car and our car was turn. The right door was dented and the glasses were broken.
            After every people in the car had got out from the car, we sat and rested at the house of the inhabitant near the place of the accident. We wait and rested at there until it was morning.
We planned to not continued our trip and went back home by a rent car.
            It was a bad and a shocked day. Can you imagine if the accident produce a victim and killed one of my family members? Iiiii!!!!! After this accident, I thanks to God for saving me and my family. I’m so grateful, God J


No comments:

Post a Comment