This Blog Just For Homework :)

Sunday, November 24, 2013

A few description about me. Check it!


Hello, my name is Vania Gabrielle Girsang. I usually called Vania. I’m from grade 10, the 9th of exact class. Now I’m studying at senior high school public 3 in Bandung. Before that, i was studying at junior high school public 1 in Cimahi. I’m very happy that i can study at one of the most popular school in Indonesia, that is senior high school public 3 in Bandung.
I was born in Cimahi West Java Indonesia on 9th of January, 1998. So now I’m 15  years old. I lived at Jl. Tegal Kawung no. 115, in Cimahi West Java Indonesia with my family. I’m the third child (the youngest child) in my family. I have 2 siblings and they are my brothers. My first brother usually called Ezra and my second brother usually called Ezki. My father’s name is Anthony Girsang and he is from Medan, Indonesia. My mother’s name is Tuty Hariyani and she is from Javanese family but she was living in Bandung for a long time.
My hobbies are singing, listening to the music, and watching a film. My favorite singer/band are Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Coldplay, Avril Lavigne, Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, Michael Buble, Katy Perry and many more. I like completing the update songs. My favourite songs are Locked Out Of Heaven by Bruno Mars, The Only Exception by Paramore, L.O.V.E. by Michael Buble, 22 by Taylor Swift, Treasure by Bruno Mars and many more. My favorite subject are English and Find Art. Why I choose English subject for my “Lintas Minat”? Besides i like English, I wanna improve my skill too. Because if my English skill has to be great, I will not worry to talk to stranger from other country. I have a lot of favorite foods. There are chocolate, bread, fried potatoes, fruit pie, milk pie, fried chicken, fried rice, and many more. I have a lot of favorite drinks. There are avocado juice, milk, orange juice, tea, milk tea, and many more.
Talk about dream, i’m the woman who hard to decide her aspiration  (cita-cita). My principal is just to be a successful woman and make my parents proud of me. I don’t know what kind of job I’ll work soon, that is a God’s Plan and that is the best plan of life. The person who inspiring me is my mom. Why? Because my mom has a great braveness, great ideas or knowledge, and great energy for doing her job. She is a kind person, although she also get angry to me. Yes, I know, the reason is to make me be a better person.
                Now I wanna give you know about my favorite inspiration’s word or quotes. I have 2 qoute which i like. First “Your heart will lead you where you belong – The Tiger Movie. And the second is “Look inside yourself. You are more than what you have become – Mufasa (The Lion King).  


- Opportunity comes when you least expect it -

No comments:

Post a Comment